Q. If Roanoke City Schools are closed for weather is the West End Center still open?
A. The West End Center follows the same schedule as Roanoke City Schools, if the schools are closed for any reason, we are closed. If the schools are open, we are open.
Q. Do you offer tuition help?
A. Yes, we work with families in several ways to help alleviate tuition costs.
1. Parent Volunteers: you can earn $15/hr off your child's tuition by donating your time at the West End Center.
2. West End Center Community Market Purchases: 100% of food purchases from the market can be deducted from tuition.
3. If parents attend Family/Parent Night functions, they will receive $15.00 per child credit toward their tuition costs.
4. Providing report cards each nine weeks will be a 15.00 credit per child.
5. Approved healthy snack, paper product and other supply donations will earn tuition credits.
In meeting the needs of children, West End Center provides a variety of services and opportunities for children and their families.
In addition to applying the following documents need to be sent to email@example.com or dropped off to be considered:
Birth certificate, physical within last 12 month simmunization records, insurance card, and verification of household income.
Start by reading the Parent handbook
Fees: Academic Year
1st Child - $20.00/week
2nd Child - $15.00/week
3rd Child - No Charge
High School - No Charge
Tuition must be pre-paid weekly. Parents have until 2:30p.m. on Monday to pay that week's tuition.
Tuition must be paid during all weeks that West End Center is open, regardless of whether your child is absent or not.
Payments must be made in the office or online. We strongly encourage parents to pay weekly or bi-weekly.